Private Bike Tour: Bikes, Bites & La Dolce Vita
Private Culinary Bike Tour!
The mystique of Copenhagen is multifaceted, but for many, the experience of our city begins with food and bikes. So we’ve combined these two awesome elements on a culinary bike ride, where our native expert will dig deep and show you two often missed tucked-away neighborhoods to introduce you to a myriad of stories showcasing why Danes are truly some of the happiest people in the world!
Bikes, Bites & La Dolce Vita Bike Tour Highlights
- Get your endorphins pumping on a bicycle tour with a native expert and explore two of Copenhagen’s coolest tucked-away alternative neighborhoods
- Pedal through tranquil hidden gems that locals love, while you tune in to fascinating stories about the Danish good life and how it came to be
- Recharge your batteries at tasty pitstops along the way – where you among other scrumptious delights of course will taste the best version of the famed Danish smørrebrød, to keep you fueled throughout the experience
- Channel your inner child and share laughs on cutting-edge playgrounds, informal cemeteries and green havens used by locals for having a fun and entertaining time
- Conclude your tour with a sit-down at the locals favorite brewery (no, it’s not Carlsberg), where you of course will get to taste the merchandise from famed beer brewers and get 1-on-1 recommendations from our native expert
- Inclusions: Local expert guide for 4-4.5 hours, rented standard city bike, famed Smørrebrød served picnic-style, 3 secret delicious treats, a craft-beer, a bottle of water and personalized recommendations and all taxes
- Exclusions: Additional food, drinks, helmet, personal shopping and tips/gratuities
- Starting at €414 – For up to 6 People
- Duration: 4-4.5 Hours
- Pickup location: Pickup by public transportation from Copenhagen City Centre and Frederiksberg or if chosen at the regular meeting point: In front of McDonalds at Nørre Voldgade 82, 1358 København (GPS coordinates: 55.683096, 12.572166)
- Pickup time: 10.30 AM or a time of your choosing
- Drop off location: Torvehallerne, one of Copenhagen’s best markets full to the brim of bars, eateries and quirky shops