Private Express Tour: Copenhagen in a Nutshell
Private Express Greatest Hits Tour!
Join us on this fairy-tale dusted tour of Copenhagen’s greatest hits. It’s a great introduction to Copenhagen and Denmark, where your local guide will take you under their knowledgeable wing and introduce you to fascinating royal dramas, awe-inspiring fairy-tales and mind-blowing politics. All while you get to have a backdrop of sights that complement all of their stories. At the end of the tour, you will even have a sit-down and receive personalized recommendations for how to further explore this magnificent city!
Copenhagen In A Nutshell Walking Tour Highlights
- Visit Copenhagen’s greatest hits with a knowledgeable local who have known and loved Copenhagen all their life and tune into their captivating tales
- Admire Copenhagen’s iconic castles such as e.g. Amalienborg – The Royal Palace and Christiansborg – The Parliament, as well as get to experience the picturesque New Harbor and say hello to The Little Mermaid
- Stroll through some of Copenhagen’s most popular and calm green oasis’
- Inclusions: Local expert guide for 3-3.5 hours, public transport tickets if need be, personalized recommendations and all taxes
- Exclusions: Food, drinks, personal shopping and tips/gratuities
- Starting at €250 for 2 persons – Maximum 12 persons per group
- Duration: 3-3.5 Hours
- Pickup location: Pickup by public transportation from Copenhagen City Centre and Frederiksberg or if chosen at the regular meeting point: In front of Gorms Pizza in Magstræde 16, 1204 København (GPS coordinates: 55.676317, 12.57513)
- Pickup time: 1.00 PM or a time of your choosing
- Drop off location: Nyhavn, one of Copenhagen’s most famous areas, full to the brim with restaurants, bars and shops