Private Foodie Tour: Classic Food, Sips & Bites
Private Copenhagen Foodie Experience!
The mystique of Copenhagen, and indeed Denmark, is multifaceted, but for many, it begins with food. So let’s kick off your city adventure with a food tour, where we not only taste our way through Copenhagen but also talk about the stories behind the food that will take you through a myriad of stories from our childhood, our current life and our customs both present as well as our past!
Classic Food, Sips & Bites Walking Tour Highlights
- Experience Copenhagen one treat at a time and discover why Copenhagen have become one of the world’s most talked about gastronomic hubs
- Taste the famed Danish smørrebrød with the traditional side-wagon at one of the locals favorite eateries
- Indulge in a scrumptious beer tasting from a Danish brewery where the beer is made in-house, while you snack on a very typical side snack
- Settle in at one of Copenhagen’s most calm green oasis’ with a beautiful ice-cream that you will pick yourself from one of the city’s most popular vendors
- Inclusions: Local expert guide for 3.5-4 hours, smørrebrød with sidewagon, a bottle of water, beer tasting, ice-cream, 3 other secret treats, personalized recommendations and all taxes
- Exclusions: Additional food, drinks, personal shopping and tips/gratuities
- Starting at €391 – For up to 12 People
- Duration: 3.5-4 Hours
- Pickup location: Pickup by public transportation from Copenhagen City Centre and Frederiksberg or if chosen at the regular meeting point: In front of Copenhagen Bicycles at Nyhavn 44, 1051 København (GPS coordinates: 55.678766, 12.592985)
- Pickup time: 10.30 AM or a time of your choosing
- Drop off location: The Kings Garden, one of Copenhagen’s most lush green havens perfect for relaxation